SlidingMenu For Android
SlidingMenu is an Android library that you can use to create applications with slide-in menus that were made popular by popular apps like YouTube, Google+ and Facebook. The git page provides detailed instruction on how to integrate the library into your project and also contains usage examples.
- Import the library as an Android library project. Project > Clean to generate the binaries you need, like R.java, etc.
- Add SlidingMenu as a dependency to your existing project.
Follow these additional steps to setup with ActionBarSherlock,
- Checkout a clean copy of ActionBarSherlock and import into your Eclipse workspace.
- Add ActionBarSherlock as a dependency to SlidingMenu.
- Go into the SlidingActivities that you plan on using and make them extend Sherlock___Activity instead of ___Activity.