Nomad : Command Line Utilities for iOS Development
Nomad is a set of useful command line utilities for iOS development. It consists of the following:
- Cupertino (Apple Dev Center management) : Helps you with administrative tasks that you would normally have to do through the Apple Dev Center website.
- Houston (Apple Push Notifications) : Lets you send push notifications from the command line.
- Dubai : Generate Passbook .pkpass files with ease.
- Venice : Secure your In-App-Purchases by verifying App Store purchase receipts, and retrieving the information associated with receipt data.
- Shenzhen : Create development builds and then distribute their .ipa files over TestFlight, HockeyApp, Amazon S3, or FTP.