LitePal is an Open Source Android library that allows developers to use SQLite database extremely easy. You can finish most of the database operations without writing even a SQL statement, including create or upgrade tables, crud operations, aggregate functions, etc. The setup of LitePal is quite simple as well, you can integrate it into your project in less than 5 minutes.
- Using object-relational mapping (ORM) pattern.
- Almost zero-configuration(only one configuration file with few properties).
- Maintains all tables automatically(e.g. create, alter or drop tables).
- Encapsulated APIs for avoiding writing SQL statements.
- Awesome cluster query function.
- Alternative choice to use SQL still, but easier and better APIs than the originals.
- License : Apache License, Version 2.0
- Visit Link