IPhone development is one of the hottest fields in the world of IT. Many programmers have struck gold by writing their own applications. Research has shown that even free applications can drive you up to $4,000 a day as long as you hit the top 100 apps on iTunes. Now think about the possibilities if you write a paid program that goes viral. No wonder many programmers have quit their day jobs to become full-time Apple developer
How to Begin with IPhone Development
Developing an app for iPhone is not that hard. You need to be fluent in native C and a background in computer sciences or design is probably necessary if you want to make it big. If you haven’t programmed before, you are probably going to have to start with the basic design concept to get a feel about what will work on this platform. The more user-friendly your design, the better chance of success you have when it comes to dominating iTunes charts.
IPhone App Development Process
Here are some of the concept that you need to master to write a killer piece of software:
- Perceptive user interface: the last thing you want to do is confuse your users.
- Application controls: a big part of your design as you design your windows and navigation bars.
- Graphics: whether you are interested in Open GL or just the core graphics, you need to master these concepts.
- Sound: a big part of any top iPhone-app. iFart uses this concept masterfully.
- Networking: want to create a multi-player game? You need to master networking concepts to create your killer multi-player game.
- GPS: have you seen those cool GPS solutions on iTunes? There are many cool ideas you can come up with that involve using the GPS functionality available on your gadget to provide more value of your users.
- Video: distribute video and streaming is a whole another theme you need to be familiar with to make it to the top 100 list.
There you have it. You don’t need to have a super complex idea to succeed in this field. You just need an idea that is unique and provides a lot of value to the community. The best way to get ideas is to watch what the best is doing. That should put you on the right track.
If you are seriously considering to get into the field of iPhone development than it is important for you to consider getting a professional iPhone app development company that is going to stand by your side all the way, from beginning to end. After all it is a competitive field and you need to have someone that has the experience and knows exactly what is doing. That one is a professional iPhone app developer.
There are many, so you have to make sure to select the best one. The one that can meet your needs, standards and specifications. Share one idea with the potential app developer and see what his or her creativity can do about that particular idea. If you are satisfied with the result, well you have your app developer in front of you.
Remember to be in close communication with your developer so you can follow the process from start to finish. You will have the opportunity to learn more and maybe the next time you can do it all by yourself. So what are you saying? Are you going to start your iPhone application development adventure?