FragmentSwitcher is an adapter-based, state-saving fragment container similar to a ViewPager.
It was designed with the NavigationDrawer and Tab patterns in mind but can be used anywhere that you switch between fragments and would like to retain instance state.
- Retains instance state of Fragments even when removing them from your activity.
- Compatible with existing adapters: FragmentPagerAdapter and FragmentStatePagerAdapter
- Adapter determines fragment retention policy. See the documentation for the two adapters above.
- Includes two new adapters: FragmentArrayPagerAdapter and FragmentStateArrayPagerAdapter. You no longer have to subclass PagerAdapter to use FragmentSwitcher, just supply an array of fragments.
- Price : Free
- License : Apache License, Version 2.0
- Visit Link